Our Government practice encompasses many Federal Government departments and Agencies. Spanning from the Department of Defense and Special Forces Community, to the Intelligence Community, Department of Justice, and Department of Homeland Security. We also have Clients at the State level supporting their growing Cyber and technology transformation initiatives. Growing our Government programs is an indication of our resolve to protect our heroes in harm’s way. To provide capabilities to assist those professionals undertaking difficult and dangerous work. Our Clients are quiet, unsung, but resolute—immensely focused on their missions. We are making them stronger and smarter. To protect us all. Our Clients are heroes.
As diverse as our Government Clients are, the offerings and programs we provide support are equally varied. Technology and engineering programs centered on our core offerings of Computing, Communications, and Cyber are of primary interest. Technology transformation programs and systems optimization are also key areas of concentration.
We build technologies and solutions. We provide engineering expertise. Our unique approach is that we allow our Clients to talk directly with our engineers. No middle management to confuse them. No meetings about engagement practices. Direct collaboration. Personalized. Uncomplicated. To think different means to act differently.
A sample of various contracts has been provided below to assist in our validation. New contracts are established and fulfilled quickly. Our world moves rapidly; providing a comprehensive catalog provides little benefit. To understand more about us, engage us. Trade stories with us. Visit. Collaborate.
Here is a small part of our Government Client story:
List contracts in a predetermined order of significance.
Prime Contract Vehicles and Acquisition Platforms
• OSD Island Hopper
• Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Cyber
• FBI Engineering Services
• Navy SeaPort-e
Contract Number: N00178-10-D-6115
Contract Type: IDIQ (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF)
Funding Level: $5.3B
Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services IOMAXIS is a prime contract holder for the multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program [SSP], NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the U.S. Marine Corps.
• Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) Information Technology Division (ITD)
• GSA Schedule 70
• INSCOM Global Intelligence Support Services (GISS) Restricted
• United States Postal Service (USPS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) Information Technology Security Testing
We are member of the following consortiums:
• Office of the Secretary of Defense C5 OTA
• Training and Readiness Accelerator (TReX)
Teaming Partner Contracts
• USCYBERCOM MA IDIQ
• DIA Enhanced Solutions for Information Technology Enterprise (E-SITE)
• Air Force Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2)
• CIO Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
• INSCOM GISS - Unrestricted
• DIA Technical Exploitation Support Services National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) - TESS
• Counter Narcoterrorism Program Office (CNTPO) Command, Control, Communications, Information, Detection and Monitoring (C3IDM)
• Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC-PAC)
• GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
• SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS)
• CS TATS (DTIC)
• GSA Alliant
• DISA USMC Cyber Range Security
• Army Traumatic and Operational Stress Services (TAOSS)
• Ideas to Solutions Support Contract (i2SSC) - ITDAS
• AMCOM Express - Technical Domain
• NMCI Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN)
• DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II)